CHEESY BAKED RICE / Momma @asyihfriadiayani cheese grilled rice
You will need:
3-4 scoops of rice
Grated moza cheese
Chop the celery leaves
2 chicken eggs
UHT milk 5 tbsp
1 tablespoon cornstarch
Any brand of spaghetti sauce is fine
Chopped garlic & chopped shallots
A pinch of salt & pepper powder use a pinch with the one with the picture of Sis Rudi, smiling again, so you keep happy 😂 LADAKU
Seasoning: totole mushroom broth / may be replaced by Royco
The oregano flavoring will smell like a crunchy pizza
How to make:
1. Beat chicken eggs, add milk and cornstarch. Set aside.
2. Saute the bamer until fragrant. Add the sausages, shredded chicken and carrots.
3. Enter the rice. Stir in the sreng sreng. Add salt, pepper, flavoring. Stir again then check the taste.
4. Enter the egg, milk and cornstarch that you made earlier.
5. Enter the spaghetti sauce a little 2 tablespoons. Stir well. Turn off the stove, set aside.
6. Grease a heat-resistant dish with margarine.
7. Enter the rice mixture. Smooth it out.
8. Sprinkle with grated moza cheese. Then sprinkle with a little oregano.
9. Bake until cooked and browned.
10. Ready to eat with more endean chili sauce