Red Bean Ice
200 grams of fresh red beans
500 ml of water to boil
100 gr sugar
3 tsp cocoa powder
100 ml thick coconut milk
1 teaspoon salt
2 pandan leaves
to taste ice cubes
How to make :
1. Boil water until it boils, add red beans, boil until empuuuk.
2. Add sugar and cocoa powder. Stir well and boil until it boils, and sugar dissolves. Chill.
3. Boil coconut milk with a little salt and pandan leaves, stir until it boils. Chill.
4. Prepare a serving glass, add ice cubes, a few spoonfuls of red beans, add coconut milk and chocolate topping.
5. Serve. .. ..
1. If using dry kidney beans, soak them overnight, so that they boil faster.
2. Adjust the dosage according to your taste …