Made by: @buchaskitchen
500 gr of ribs
200 gr drops
1/2 grated coconut, roasted until dry. Blend with a chopper.
1500 ml of water
2 bay leaves
2 pieces of lime leaves
2 cm cinnamon
1/2 tablespoon beef broth
Salt and sugar to taste
1/2 tablespoon coriander
1/2 teaspoon cumin
How to make:
1. Boil the ribs and drops. I use presto to make it soft quickly.
2. Sauté ground spices, add to the rib stew.
3. Enter the roasted coconut and other spices.
4. Enter the beef stock, salt and sugar according to taste. Cook until the spices are absorbed.
5. Serve warm with spring onions, lime, and chili sauce 😍