Gosuke (fried milk cheese)
By @ dianfaizin17 .
125 gr grated cheese
300 ml full cream liquid milk
50 gr sugar (40 gr original recipe)
60 gr cornstarch
1/2 tsp fine salt
60 gr flour
100 ml of water
Sufficient flour panir
Sufficient oil for frying
1. Prepare a small pot .. Make one cheese, liquid milk, cornstarch, sugar and salt .. Stir well turn on the stove to cook using medium heat while continuing to stir so that it doesn’t clot .. Cook until thickened ..
2. After thickening, remove it .. Prepare a box / long-form mold, want to use a baking sheet, you can also cover the mold with clear plastic .. Put the dough into the mold and flatten it..
3. Put the dough in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours .. (I only have 1 hour) aim to enter the refrigerator so that later cutting it is easy
4. Then cut the dough lengthwise into small lengths freely
5. Dip it into the dyeing material then roll it into the flour, do it until it’s finished …
6. Put back on the refrigerator for 1 hour so that the panir is perfectly attached (but I only have 30 minutes)
7. Fry until cooked .. Serve …
* fry tips
Frying using medium heat tends to be big .. Don’t really use the feeling, huh .. So that it becomes yellowish quickly, if it gets fried too long, it will come out / leak …
• • •