Made by @novita ._. Sari
– 1 kg of beef ribs, cut according to taste
– 19 pieces of red chili puree (can be reduced or added according to taste)
– 1 ounce of green chili for sprinkling
– 6 scallions, sliced
. – 8 sheets of celery, sliced ”
. – 1 teaspoon salt
– 2 tablespoons mushroom broth
– 2.5 liters of water
– 4 bay leaves
Fine Seasoning Material:
– 9 grains of onion
– 5 cloves of garlic
– 1 teaspoon ground pepper
How to make:
. . – Blanching the beef ribs first, how to boil the ribs in the water to boil 10 minutes then remove the dung. Set aside
– In a separate skillet, saute the spice paste until fragrant, add the leaves of some onion, & bay leaf stir fry until the spices are cooked, then pour into the pan filled with the ribs.
. – Turn on the stove again and heat the pan filled with ribs that have been given water, add salt, mushroom broth, add the red cucumber that has been mashed, cook until tender beef ribs, just before the stove is turned off, add green cayenne pepper, leeks & celery,
Sop Jando is ready to be served with white rice 😋. .
Boil the ribs using method 7 30 7 -> boil the ribs for 7 minutes in boiling water, turn off the heat and close the saucepan, let stand 30 minutes, then boil again for 7 minutes. If it’s still not soft, do it twice, if you want to use it quickly, 👍. .