1 pack of dumpling skin (25 pieces)
1 tablespoon flour
3 tablespoons water
1 skewer to roll
How to make:
1. Mix the flour and water, stir well. Set aside as dumpling skin adhesive.
2. Roll the dumpling skin tightly with the help of a skewer.
3. Glue the dumpling skin side with flour, glue. Do it until the dumpling skin runs out.
4. Cut out the rolled dumpling skin.
5. Fry with hot oil and low heat. Occasionally stir until evenly cooked. Remove and drain.
6. Can be served with seasoning powder. I use Indofood brand which is spicy and sweet .. kriuuuuukkk spicy sweet guriiiih. …