Spicy Dry Seblak Crackers
1/2 kg of onion crackers
1 liter of oil or more
3 cloves thinly sliced garlic bawang
2 knuckles of thin kencur finger
2 pieces of orange leaf
Chili powder to taste
Mushroom broth to taste
Bon pepper to taste
1. Soak the crackers in cold oil (suhunruang). Let stand 30 minutes
2. Fry with low heat until the crackers feel light and float. Look at the video, open the link on my bio profile ☝️.
3. Fry the ingredients B until dry (not burnt). Then destroy it. See the video, open the link on my profile ☝️
4. While the heat is mixed in the cracker jar with ingredient B (already mashed) and ingredient C. Shake until evenly mixed.
5. Allow a few moments until the crackers cool. Store in an airtight jar.