Water spinach paste
3 bunch kale
3 pcs curly chilli
4 large onions
2 large garlic cloves
Shrimp paste to taste
Salt to taste
Palm sugar shaved / sufficient sugar
1. Wash the water spinach, cut the 2 stems and cut into pieces ..
2. Slice shallots, white and curly chili ..
3. Heat a frying pan, add oil after heat, add onion and garlic, stir briefly then add salt, then stir well until browned, add chili, shaved palm sugar and roast shrimp paste .. stir well ..
4. Add the water spinach and add a little water … use a big fire, let it cook quickly and not wither … taste the taste …
5. After the spinach is cooked, lift and ready to be served.