Steamed Banana Balls
(no oven, no roast & no mixer)
Ambon banana 3 pieces. (Large size)
Egg 2 eggs (large size)
Flour 7 tablespoons. I use the blue triangle
Gulpas 9 tbsp sprung up
(If you don’t like sweets, you can reduce them)
Vanilla 1 small package
Baking soda 1/2 tbsp
A pinch of salt
1/2 cup starfruit cooking oil (I use Sania Bun brand)
How to make:
Heat the steam until the water boils, bun + cover the pan in a cloth.
While waiting for the heat of the pan we prepare the ingredients.
1. Blend the banana in a bowl (I use a fork, smooth the bun)
2. Take another place to beat the eggs, vanilla, salt, sugar (shake until the sugar dissolves, I shake it using a fork bun) if it’s late
3. Combine Trigu + baking soda into the egg container (sifter first so that it doesn’t grind + soften the results) stir until smooth.
4. Then add the pureed banana to the mixture. Stir until mixed + add cooking oil.
5. If you have stirred it all, prepare a baking sheet and give it a grease oil to make it sticky (I use a baking sheet to make it bun)
6. Then steam in the pan that has been preheated bun
Steam for 25 minutes using medium heat.