By @ hilmi_fitriani87
500 gr medium flour
1 teaspoon salt
100 gr of melted margarine
200 ml of warm water
The oil for frying
How to make:
1. Mix the flour and salt in a container, stir well.
2. Enter melted margarine, stir
3. Enter the water little by little, stop the addition of water if d taste is enough, the dough does not need to be cooked.
4. wrap the mixture for 30 minutes so that it is supple.
5. divide the dough per 30 grams. Rinse thin, fill with filling, fold and press the edges of the dough so that it sticks together. Then twist, do it until it runs out.
6. fry in a lot of oil that is already hot, while d flushed with oil. Lift and drain.
200 gr of chicken
2 carrot sticks, cut into small cubes
2 small diced potatoes
2 stems finely sliced leeks
2 btg finely sliced celery
1/2 tablespoon curry powder
Salt and sugar to taste
50 ml of water
MinyaK for sauteing
5 cloves of shallot
3 cloves of garlic
1/2 tsp ground pepper
How to make:
1. sautee mbbu with a little oil until fragrant and cooking, add minced chicken, stir until cooked and change color.
2. Enter carrot potatoes, cook until cooked and water runs out. Enter curry powder. Mix thoroughly.
3. Enter the celery onion, add salt and sugar. Correct the taste. Lift and chill. Ready to use.