(Egg Sausage Macaroni)
By @ endahsari_83
– 1 bks Macaroni (100 gr), boil until cooked
– 1 large sausage Ken * ler, cut into small pieces
– 2 eggs
– 2 tablespoons of chili sauce or according to taste
– 3 tablespoons of powdered Balado seasoning or according to taste
– 1/4 teaspoon pepper
– 1/2 teaspoon broth
– 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
– Oil for sauteing
How to make:
1. Beat the eggs with salt, pepper and broth, set aside.
2. Saute the sausage then add the macaroni. Stir well.
3. Pour the beaten eggs evenly over the entire surface of the macaroni and sausage. Let it cook. Add oil if less.
4. Flip one side so it is perfectly cooked. Reduce the fire.
5. Sprinkle balado seasoning and chili sauce. Stir well (scrambled). Lift serve.